Joy: Getting Home
Topic: Biblical Passage: Philippians 3:12–3:21
FINDING OUR WAY HOME
- Humbly acknowledge your not home. You need the gospel.
A. Greater love for God
B. Greater love for others
C. Greater compulsion toward passionate pursuit
2. Passionate pursuit of knowledge of Christ (Glory)...
A. Continuous effort
B. Intense effort
C. Forgetting and straining
D. Singular integrate focus: This ONE THING I DO...
He will not allow either the achievement of the past (which God has wrought) or, for that matter, his failures as a Christian to prevent his gaze from being fixed firmly on the finish line. In this sense he forgets as he runs." - Peter O'Brien
3. Never lose sight of the amazing "AWE" of the gospel
4. Follow CHRIST FOLLOWERS!
5. Live in light of YOUR HOME!
- Making HOME A REALITY IN DAY TO DAY LIVING!