Giving, The 3G Life: Marriage: A community of Giving
Topic: Biblical Passage: Ephesians 5:21–5:33
*** Due to technical difficulty, a couple of minutes of recording are lost in the middle of the podcast ***
Giving defined: Giving is the act of total, intense, and whole life worship, satisfactory to God, that is integrated into the entire life in scope THROUGH PRAYER, CARE, SHARE, in collaboration with the body of Christ, for His glory in the extension of His dwelling place so that others may have His presence and joy (worship).
Together, GIVING OUR ENTIRE LIFE TO JOY, NAMELY to the experience and then extension of WORSHIP TO THE OUTER MOST PARTS OF THE EARTH by means of the ministry of prayer, care, share.
Joy and Thanksgiving
- Philippians 4:4
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Romans 5:3
Case study about Giving
- GIVING and the FOUNDATION FOR MARRIAGE...(ALL RELATIONSHIPS)
- GIVING and the FLOW in Marriage
- GIVING and the FRUIT in Marriage
Foundation of Giving in Marriage (relationships)
- Ephesians 1-4
- Ephesians 5:18-21
- Submission, Sacrifice, Sanctification
- Giving means submission. There is a mutual submission governed by vs 21 that is a unique way that we put the gospel on display in GIVING IN MARRIAGE...
Flow of Giving is mutual submission
What submission in the 3G Life Does Not Mean
- You are not a doormat!
- Submission does not mean you have no leadership or equal say.
- Submission does not mean putting the will. Of the husband before the will of Christ.
- Submission does not mean. That a wife gets her personal, spiritual strength primarily through her husband.
Fruit of Giving is Mutual Submission means Sacrifice...
- Sacrificing Love
- Redeeming Love
- Caring Love
- Committed Love
Fruit of Giving
- Giving Our Lives Is About New Life On Display Because of the gospel
- Giving means living in forgiveness in marriage and beyond
- Giving means we forgive
- We have joy
- We have fruitfulness
Take Home in Marriage and Beyod
- Romans 12:1
- Giving by Worship: Prayer
- Giving by Sacrifice: Care
- Giving by Fruit: Share